TRIMEDX, in partnership with Medigate, is combining cybersecurity expertise with a best-in-class healthcare technology platform to develop and execute device safety and security best practices. Clients address growing medical device cybersecurity concerns through real time monitoring of connected medical devices for threats and vulnerabilities to support patient safety and organizational reputation. This real-time monitoring also captures device-specific utilization data which allows clients to make more informed decisions around their clinical asset inventory.
To ensure the greatest safety for medical devices, the TRIMEDX CYBER solution includes:
- TRIMEDX CYBER specialists, certified through the TRIMEDX CYBER Academy’s custom-built curriculum for medical devices and cybersecurity. These specialists manage all aspects of cybersecurity remediation including application of patches and support of compensating controls. Three levels of associate cybersecurity training advance their knowledge and skillset in a leading medical device cybersecurity training and certification program.
- A comprehensive connected medical device inventory.
- Advocacy with OEMs to acquire OEM-validated software patches for remediation or, when patches are unavailable, application of compensating controls to ensure protection of vulnerable assets.
- A dedicated TRIMEDX team that constantly monitors over 40 sources of intelligence for threats and vulnerabilities.
- A proprietary CYBER Risk Score on each connected medical device. This risk score evaluates the medical device profile, device behavior and potential impact to patient safety. This score drives recommendations around device replacement, upgrade and disposition.
All data is available through TRIMEDX Clinical Asset Informatics, which provides real-time access to all data specific to medical device inventory, maintenance and repairs, the TRIMEDX RUDR Score℠ as well as the TRIMEDX CYBER Risk Score.