December 19, 2019
As the year comes to an end and the holiday season is upon us, thousands of TRIMEDX associates continue to work diligently on pushing forward with projects that ultimately will make a difference in advancing patient care. We are also attending end-of-year company functions and look forward to the joys of family gatherings.
We thought we’d take a moment to reflect on all that’s been accomplished here at TRIMEDX in 2019. As we pause and look back on all that our associates were able to achieve, we pay special tribute to our amazing community partners we are humbled through their generosity and impact they make all year long.
One of the core values here at TRIMEDX is making a difference, and we are pleased to say that year after year our associates live that value by example. Following are some of the highlights from numerous efforts we have been privileged to be a part of this calendar year.
In 2019, our associates…
- Volunteered 1,135 hours towards community projects
- Donated over $21K to organizations including:
- Hope Center (who provides life-changing opportunities for women exiting sex trafficking) for renovations to their facilities
- Paws & Think, an organization serving at-risk youth and canines
- Str8Up Ministries, a service group dedicated to bettering the lives of urban youths through relational focus
- Partnered with the Wheeler Mission of Indianapolis to donate over $6,000 and provide over 47,000 servings of food for those in need
- Rolled up their sleeves to donate 91 pints of blood to the Versiti Blood Center of Indiana
- Organized assembly lines with the Million Meals Movement to pack 31,752 meals
- Participated in clothing drives in partnership with Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana to donate 3,120 gallons of goods
- Put on their secret Santa hat to provide 80 filled boxes for Operation Christmas Child
- Laced up their shoes to support the American Heart Association’s annual American Heart Walk event by sponsoring and volunteering a recharge station
- Made (via the TRIMEDX Foundation) 11 international trips to Kenya, Ecuador, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Bolivia and Sierra Leone with 35 volunteers, and 16 domestic trips with 33 volunteers. At these locations, the volunteers were able to install and service much-needed biomedical equipment and facilities to communities in need
We are so proud of our TRIMEDX associates and their passion to making a difference in our communities. We know the efforts of 2019 only stand to benchmark how much more we can do together in 2020!